Microsoft OneDrive Download for PC: Using android apps on PC is not an impossible feat anymore. If you want to use an Android App on your PC which has no website version or Windows Version, you can still use it on PC. Here, we will let you know about, how can you Download Microsoft OneDrive for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X.
First of all, let me tell you that we will be using an Android Emulator to use Microsoft OneDrive on your laptop. Android Emulator is a software that runs an environment of Android Devices on your PC and lets you use the Android Apps on ur Laptop. There are are many Android Emulators available in the market, and we have made a detailed list of all of them for you on our blog. Without further ado, lets move towards the guide on how to use Simulation App – Microsoft OneDrive.
Microsoft OneDrive for PC – Technical Specifications
|Title||Microsoft OneDrive for PC|
|Developed By||Microsoft Corporation|
|File size||Varies with device|
|Req Android version||Varies with device|
Microsoft OneDrive lies in the category of Productivity App on the Android play store. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Microsoft OneDrive App has got over 1,000,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.5 stars from the users.
You can also download the App from play store on your Android Here is the play store link for you –
Microsoft OneDrive Download and Install on PC
As mentioned earlier, we will be using Android emulators to download and install your favorite App Microsoft OneDrive on PC. Follow any of the mentioned ways below to install the app on your laptop.
Install Microsoft OneDrive for PC
There are a lot of Android Emulators on the Market nowadays but one of the few best is Bluestacks, Knox, and Memuplay. All of these Emulators are listed by us in our Blog here and you can simply download any of it by going to the link given below in the instructions. So let’s start and move towards the instructions on How can you get your favorite App Microsoft OneDrive on your PC using an Android emulator.
- Step 1: Download Android Emulator on your computer. Download link – Download Emulator of your Choice.
- Step 2: To install the Emulator, double click on the downloaded .exe file of the emulator you downloaded.
- Step 3: Launch the Emulator app now.
- Step 4: First thing you need to do is Log in with your Google account on the next screen.
- Step 4: Next, on the home screen of Emulator, Find the Google Playstore app, and click on it.
- Step 5: After the Google play store opens up, search for – “ to download it on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing Microsoft OneDrive on Bluestacks PC.
- Step 7: Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Microsoft OneDrive app icon in the installed apps folder of your Emulator.
Microsoft OneDrive Download for PC – Features:
Microsoft OneDrive for PC – Conclusion:
Microsoft OneDrive, is one of the very good App in the Productivity App category. Microsoft Corporation did a very good job at designing a good UI and UX for App. We have provided a detailed guide on how to download and install Microsoft OneDrive on PC using emulators of your choice. Now you can download and use the App not only on Android devices but as well as Laptops and PC running Windows OS. if you have any queries regarding the process or the Application please leave the queries in the comment section below, and don’t forget to follow our blog for the latest updates and share as sharing is caring. 🙂